“I had a grand dream. Loving friends were about me, a smiling valley held my home, and I stood regarding...
Looking for Something?
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A Service Dog's Tale
- A Warrior Rising
- Allan's Features
- An Afghanistan Veteran's Story
- Anonymous Soldier's Stories of Afghanistan
- Dispatches from the Front – The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaught's Own) Battlefield Tour 2015
- From the ED
- Great War Centennial Project
- John Goheen
- Joseph Waugh
- Mark's March
- Robin & Stewart's Marathon
- Shaun's Pilgrimmage of Remembrance
- The Silent Ranks
- The View From Backstage
- Timothy Collins
Want to write for the BC Yukon Legion Blog?
The Legion Blog is a space to start great conversations of interest to Canadians. We welcome guest posts from writers and the public. We are also open to working with established bloggers. Please use the contact form on this site to get in touch with us.
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms who serve or have served in the @CanadianForces and @rcmpgrcpolice, to the moms who…
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Today is the first day of the annual Canadian Tulip Festival in #Ottawa. Through this wonderful festival, Canada helps…
- In the Prince George area? A membership drive is on now! "This venerable charity helps veterans of the Canadian Arm… https://t.co/pbZGyEcz27
- RT @MHFA_PSSMCanada: As #MentalHealthWeek continues, @CBCNews recently shared "11 Canadian books to read for Mental Health Week". Check the…
- "Caregivers of veterans serve our country and make personal sacrifices every day. Even with the current government… https://t.co/Hz3Olv9ZeZ
- May 5th is Liberation Day in the Netherlands. See how Legions in the BC/Yukon are celebrating the 75th Anniversary… https://t.co/gd0hXycJQN
- Royal Canadian Legion investigating Soldiers of Odin event at local branch https://t.co/GbQPSXzJPp #RoyalCanadianLegion #CdnPoli
- #OnthisDay May, 3 1915, John McCrae wrote the famous poem "In Flanders Fields." https://t.co/2yzXOidWOH #LestWeForget #WeWillRememberThem
- @CaroleGillis @RoyalCdnLegion Hi @CaroleGillis please find our statement here. https://t.co/aZz8wyLX3R
- RT @FlandersWW1: #Onthisday, 104 years ago, #JohnMcCrae penned his now famous poem, "In Flanders Fields." His inspiration was taken from th…
The views expressed by the authors on this blog are theirs alone, and are not necessarily the policies views and governing bylaws of the Royal Canadian Legion.