On November 8th, 2015 I had the privilege of representing the Legion at a presentation of Man, Art, Action at...
Looking for Something?
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A Service Dog's Tale
- A Warrior Rising
- Allan's Features
- An Afghanistan Veteran's Story
- Anonymous Soldier's Stories of Afghanistan
- Dispatches from the Front – The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaught's Own) Battlefield Tour 2015
- Great War Centennial Project
- John Goheen
- Joseph Waugh
- Mark's March
- Robin & Stewart's Marathon
- Shaun's Pilgrimmage of Remembrance
- The Silent Ranks
- The View From Backstage
- Timothy Collins
Want to write for the BC Yukon Legion Blog?
The Legion Blog is a space to start great conversations of interest to Canadians. We welcome guest posts from writers and the public. We are also open to working with established bloggers. Please use the contact form on this site to get in touch with us.
- @wwrunbc is raising awareness about #PTSD with a 7 day relay run starting in Port Hardy on Vancouver Island and end… https://t.co/M1lU1eShIL
- @GriffinCOA The Legion is constantly advocating in the interest of our Veterans, and sometimes that work is best do… https://t.co/qkOFFzDnPh
- @GriffinCOA Here is the story: https://t.co/KZZS75G7EK
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Comments from @JustinTrudeau at a Town Hall in Edmonton were inexcusable. The Legion sent a letter to the PM today to e…
- The Royal Canadian Legion is proud to award an annual scholarship of $30,000 to a Master’s level student specializi… https://t.co/8i2o1cSMST
- The Royal Canadian Legion is seeking candidates who may wish to participate in the 2018 Nijmegen March in... https://t.co/SQ4sQoDtx4
- Cockrell House, which provides transitional housing to homeless and at-risk veterans, received a total of... https://t.co/CPxIXI9N53
- The Legion is proud to help elevate the conversation of #mentalhealth to ensure our #Veterans and their families ge… https://t.co/jXomSlkEg2
- RT @MikeBoese613: @SeamusORegan @Phil4Brant @WoundWarriorCA @RoyalCdnLegion This is the face of a field medic. This is the face of #PTSD T…
- RT @VTNCanada: Tomorrow is #BellLetsTalk day! Be part of the conversation and @Bell will donate 5¢ to mental health initiatives in #Canada.…
The views expressed by the authors on this blog are theirs alone, and are not necessarily the policies views and governing bylaws of the Royal Canadian Legion.