We would love to hear from you, leave a message using the contact form below.
Looking for Something?
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A Service Dog's Tale
- A Warrior Rising
- Allan's Features
- An Afghanistan Veteran's Story
- Anonymous Soldier's Stories of Afghanistan
- Dispatches from the Front – The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaught's Own) Battlefield Tour 2015
- Great War Centennial Project
- John Goheen
- Joseph Waugh
- Mark's March
- Robin & Stewart's Marathon
- Shaun's Pilgrimmage of Remembrance
- The Silent Ranks
- The View From Backstage
- Timothy Collins
Want to write for the BC Yukon Legion Blog?
The Legion Blog is a space to start great conversations of interest to Canadians. We welcome guest posts from writers and the public. We are also open to working with established bloggers. Please use the contact form on this site to get in touch with us.
- @IGTeamCanada athlete Dale Robillard created an Honour table using wood, rock and steel for @VICompassionDog https://t.co/zhzGBwkw8B
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: DYK through the Legion’s Service Bureau Network, trained Legion Service Officers assist #Veterans in accessing #mentalh…
- More than 60 veterans have found comfort, solace and a place to call home since Cockrell House first opened its doo… https://t.co/yx8asqADIn
- Please share! A fraudulent website and Facebook ads continue to misrepresent themselves as the Legion. This... https://t.co/3fjEsAOeTZ
- Thank you to all the wonderful volunteers across our Province and the country who took time out of their busy... https://t.co/4yjxLeHcCE
- RT @ShafeelaG: Great meeting these amazing ladies from @LegionBCYukon and lovely Rochelle with @ChateauVictoria at the @MeetVictoriaBC Vanc…
- Poppy campaign brings in more than $12,000 this year in Merritt! https://t.co/u0u36DFTSK
- Remembrance Day ceremonies are not to be missed for the Royal Canadian Air Force veteran Ralph Heald, but this one.… https://t.co/ncOxdlQzk3
- New mental health and rehabilitation centre for Veterans proposed for Surrey. https://t.co/FXVlLLCs3g https://t.co/pW65ocwnRO
- "To this day, I have nothing but respect for my dad and the legions themselves." https://t.co/0LmrvBjLQd
The views expressed by the authors on this blog are theirs alone, and are not necessarily the policies views and governing bylaws of the Royal Canadian Legion.