Chances are you’ve never heard of Leslie Ellis – his passing this past summer made no newspaper headlines; no television...
Looking for Something?
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A Service Dog's Tale
- A Warrior Rising
- Allan's Features
- An Afghanistan Veteran's Story
- Anonymous Soldier's Stories of Afghanistan
- Dispatches from the Front – The British Columbia Regiment (Duke of Connaught's Own) Battlefield Tour 2015
- From the ED
- Great War Centennial Project
- John Goheen
- Joseph Waugh
- Mark's March
- Robin & Stewart's Marathon
- Shaun's Pilgrimmage of Remembrance
- The Silent Ranks
- The View From Backstage
- Timothy Collins
Want to write for the BC Yukon Legion Blog?
The Legion Blog is a space to start great conversations of interest to Canadians. We welcome guest posts from writers and the public. We are also open to working with established bloggers. Please use the contact form on this site to get in touch with us.
- Hmm... it looks like Legion Lager is coming west... https://t.co/9yVfv7Mkzf
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Legion member Graham (Branch 234) volunteers to give back to Canada's Veterans by visiting them in hospitals & events.…
- Tim Laidler, Executive Director of the Centre for Group Counselling and Trauma at UBC came to our spring Provincial… https://t.co/VcH8DACwcy
- RT @larkgroup1: As the groundbreaking of Legion Veterans Village nears, @whalleylegion President Tony Moore shares progress updates and tho…
- Whally Legion finds new, temporary home as 'Veterans Village built in Surrey. https://t.co/481sPQ83Au… https://t.co/j0eEwpODs1
- Legion Members in the BC / Yukon are proud to be sponsoring the BCIT Military Skills Conversion Program. Meet your… https://t.co/wzew70GiIA
- It's Good Friday. To all our veterans and their families, have a blessed and joyful Easter Celebration. #Easter… https://t.co/yNmzFjUXwz
- RT @whalleylegion: Whalley Legion finds new, temporary home as ‘Veterans Village’ built in Surrey - Surrey Now-Leader https://t.co/9eacmu3k…
- Branches in our North OK zone own Veterans Holiday Camp on Gardom Lake, just 18km from Salmon Arm. The camp contain… https://t.co/MvRKe8UDnG
- RT @canfilmday: Wherever you are during #CanFilmDay, come celebrate with us! 🗺 Find an event near you: https://t.co/p8hfqyILga 💻 Stre…
The views expressed by the authors on this blog are theirs alone, and are not necessarily the policies views and governing bylaws of the Royal Canadian Legion.